To let logged in members know they're logged into their account and that their discounts are shown in the cart, you can use an adjustable app block in your theme editor. The app block can be shown on the product, collection, and cart page templates.
- In your Shopify admin, click Customize next to your current theme.
- In the main dropdown menu at the top, choose which template you want to add the app block to. To add the app block to your product page, click Products then Default product. If you want to add the app block to your collection or cart page, select Default collection or Cart instead.
- In the sidebar of the product page editor, click Add block under Template. If you're on the collection page, click Add block under Apps, or under Subtotal on the cart page.
- Select Membership message - Alliance Pro, then drag the block in the sidebar to where you want it displayed on the page. You can also drag the block to the desired position on the page itself.
- To edit the styling of the message, click on the Membership message block in the sidebar. From here, you can adjust font size, alignment, custom CSS, and more.
- To remove the app block, click Remove block in the sidebar or hover over the block on the page and click the red trash can icon.